Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Message from IAVA

Dear Sean,

One day, I was driving on IED Alley in Fallujah. The next, I was back on the 405 in LA.


After Iraq, transitioning to civilian life was hard. I tried to do it all on my own, but I couldn't – I needed the support of my friends, family and fellow IAVA Member Vets. During that tough time, IAVA had my back. And now, I've got theirs.



Check out a quick video about what being an IAVA Member Veteran has meant to me and my family. Then, consider contributing to help other new vets like me make the transition home.

Your tax-deductible contribution will help IAVA continue to bring crucial resources and community to new vets across the country - all at no cost to them.




Want to go a step further? Consider enlisting with IAVA for a year of support. No matter how you choose to give, you're making a huge impact on the life of an Iraq or Afghanistan veteran.


Thank you for stepping up. Your support will change the lives of millions of new vets – just as it has mine.




Semper Fi,


Sherman

Sherman Watson, Jr.
Triple Purple Heart Recipient
Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?