Thursday, September 06, 2012

Letter to NY Senators: Support Enhanced Access for Disabled Veterans Overseas



Sean Eagan
508 East 7th Street
Jamestown, NY 14701-3602


September 5, 2012






Dear Senator Schumer and Senator Gillibrand ,

I am writing to you today to ask you to vote Yes to ratifying the
Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disability or CRPD.

By voting Yes you will be supporting the values of the Americans with
Disability Act and allowing the Unites States to have a much greater voice
in the discussion surrounding global disability rights.

Thank you in advance for your support of this most important issue!

As a 100 Percent Service Connected Disabled Veteran and life Member of the
VFW living in NY I feel my Comrades living abroad should be afforded the
same protections as I do here at home.

I would like to know your position on this and I will be looking forward
to your response

Sincerely,


Sean P. Eagan
7167204000



--
Sean P Eagan

American Cold War Veterans  Inc  Image



               

Former Chairman American Cold War Veterans
Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
716 720-4000




1 comment:

Do you have something to say?